Here’s a quick one for the day! I just came back from a great weekend out of the country and had a few things I picked up on and am extremely thankful for:
- Friends – Surrounded myself with awesome people who kept me smiling all weekend.
- Good reads – Plane rides are the best places to catch up on some good books!
- Hot weather – Anything but the snow in Canada.
- Guitars and the men singing behind them. – does this need an explanation…
- Cafe Rio
- Ceiling Fans – despite my mild fear, and their ability to look like they’re about to fall on you, that breeze is oh so nice.
- All you can eat Sushi – Even though I usually have a smaller appetite, I can put back some serious Sushi.
- WIFI – life saver when you can find it.
- Hypnotists – Give them a chance when they stop you on the street… they might actually know a thing.. or two.
- Brazil Nuts – Apparently these guys are super good for you, who knew!
Thanks to those of you who made my weekend so enjoyable! ❤