Having gone to Vegas a few times now through girls weekends and dance functions, I’ve come to get to know the place fairly well. Here’s a low down on some of the hottest clubs. Check out the event calenders underneath for specific event details!
- XS at Encore – 40,000-square-foot lavish club in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas which hosts 40 of the top international DJ’s including Avicci, David Guetta, Above & Beyond, Dirty South and will.i.am. 2 options for bottle service: Pool side in a Cabana or inside surrounding the dance floor. Most popular on Friday and Saturday nights, as well as their Night swim pool party on Sunday nights.
- Hakkasan at MGM Grand – The 5 story 80,000 Square foot club has a huge dance floor, suspended performance aread, large LED screens and oversized booths. Their DJ residencies include Steve Aoki, Deadmau5, Calvin Harris, R3hab, Tiësto and Tommy Trash.
- TAO at the Venetian – Multi-story 60,000 Square foot Asian inspired venue featuring a nightclub as well as a restaurant, lounge and pool club. Private skyboxes and an outdoor terrace that overlooks the strip.
- Drais Nightclub at the Cromwell – Indoor/Outdoor 65,000 square foot venue atop the Cromwell hotel, with floor to ceiling video walls, and two large pools. Great place to catch a glimpse of the Bellagio fountains from the 11th floor view.
- Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan – On the lower level of Marquee you’ll find amazing views of the strip, and a separate DJ spinning hip-hop and other music genres. The main room has a large dance floor, surrounded by VIP tables, and overflows onto the roof top terrace with 2 pools, surrounded by private cabanas. Marquee hosts many top DJ’s from around the world including Chuckie, Gareth Emery, Markus Schulz, and Benni Benassi.
- HYDE Bellagio at the Bellagio – Great option for those who want to start out with an early evening lounge experience but continue partying in to the early morning. Large terrace allows guests to get some fresh air after dancing.
- Light at Mandalay Bay – A collaboration between The Light Group and Cirque du Soleil. Just over 38,000 square feet boasting a huge dance floor, and a large acrobatic area for live nightly performances. The international DJ lineup always keeps the dance floor packed!
- Beachers Madhouse at MGM Grand – Variety show themed nightclub with two nightly shows of various acts. This venue is on the smaller side for Vegas but has some of the greatest club entertainment around.
- 1OAK at the Mirage – 16,000 square foot traditional club vibe hosting many top celebrity DJ’s.
Start to find yourself overwhelmed with all of the options? Check out this handy Event calender for all upcoming events.