Had the pleasure of staying at a Dreams property in NYC and loved it so much!
Why its amazing:
- LOCATION! – Chelsey market and high line are right around the corner and it’s only a short 5 minute walk to the meatpacking district. This area has a ton of trendy restaurants and bars (1 Oak is right down the street, TAO is right beneath as well!!).
- Rooms – Despite being on the small side (every accommodation in NYC is…), sleek and modern furniture left the room feeling open and bright. Bed’s were incredibly comfortable, and a mini fridge, iron, and blow dryer were provided. The beautiful glassed in shower was a nice touch as well.
- Service – Everything from the doorman to the front desk staff were amazing. Always super friendly and ready to help.
- Rooftop patio and Nightclub. – PHD is Dream’s luxury nightclub. Having an open air roof top patio in NY is a beautiful thing, not to mention the skyline view of NYC is beautiful. Celebrities are frequent, food is delicious, drinks are strong and wet; doesn’t get much better!
- Pool – Dream has a fantastic open air pool. The pool sits above the lobby, and has glass cutouts that open up into the roof of the main lobby. In the summer, cabanas line the exterior of the pool deck, and the set up proves to make a party type of atmosphere.